Soulpepper at Play 2017
Soulpepper at Play 2017 was a tremendous success!
Click the image above for highlights from Soulpepper at Play 2017
On October 24, 2017, Soulpepper welcomed a crowd of 300 guests at its annual gala, this year chaired by Raj Kothari and J-F Courville. Soulpepper at Play celebrated the company, and included wonderful performances and a lively auction led by Albert Schultz, Artistic Director.
We raised over $600,000 in support of Soulpepper’s work, both on and off the stage. $185,000 was raised during the auction alone! Proceeds collected from Soulpepper at Play directly benefit Soulpepper Theatre Company and the continuation of our important programs and initiatives, including:
- Developing new and original works
- Being the city’s leading provider of creative engagement for theatre artists
- Training future artistic leaders through the Soulpepper Academy
- Working with youth in the community
- Welcoming new Canadians to be part of the creative community
Thank you to our committed event sponsors, table hosts, donors, guests, staff and artists who made it all possible!
For information about Soulpepper at Play 2018, contact us at 416.203.6264 x 138 or email@example.com