THIS IS YOUR PLACE, THESE ARE YOUR ARTISTS, THESE ARE YOUR STORIES. SOULPEPPER: YOU BELONG!
A theatre is more than a building or what is seen on its stages. It is a community – a place of belonging for artists and audiences of all ages and backgrounds. Support from charitable donations allows Soulpepper to thrive and take our work to new heights.
Your support allows us to:
- Share stories in our Toronto home, across the nation on tour, and around the world on digital platforms
- Embark on Project imagiNation, a commissioning project of new work from our country’s leading artists
- Mentor youth from across Toronto to help develop and celebrate their unique creativity
- Provide meaningful creative employment for Toronto’s largest company of theatre artists
As a not-for-profit charitable organization, we rely on your generous support. If you are already a donor, thank you! If you are not, consider joining our family of supporters by making a charitable donation today!
Soulpepper by the numbers in 2018
- 497 performances and public events
- 75,536 attendees at Soulpepper events, Festivals and touring productions coast to coast
- 320 individual artists contracted by Soulpepper
- 13 Dora Mavor Moore Award nominations
- 2,427 youth attended performances as part of school groups and through access initiatives
- 397 youth participants in Soulpepper’s outreach and mentorship programs
Soulpepper is a registered charity and tax receipts are issued for all donations $10 or more. Charitable registration number: 86969 8449 RR0001