In all things – friendship, intimacy, civility – there is a balance that must be carefully maintained to avert disaster. When a daughter returns home and friends move in, Albee shows how easy it is to tip the scales.
WINNER OF THE PULITZER PRIZE FOR DRAMA
Approximate running time: 2 hour(s) & 50 minute(s) . There will be two 15 minute intermissions.
Watch & Listen
- DIANA LEBLANC, Director
- ASTRID JANSON, Set Designer
- ALEXANDRA LORD, Assistant Set Designer
- PATRICK CLARK, Costume Designer
- ANDRÉ DU TOIT, Lighting Designer
- JOHN GZOWSKI, Sound Designer
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- DARRAGH PARSONS, Stage Manager
- JORDANA WEISS, Assistant Stage Manager