ENGLAND 1904 / CANADA 2016
Pirates. Lost Boys. A ticking crocodile. J. M. Barrie’s classic story about the boy who would never grow up is given a lively musical reimagining for kids and kids-at-heart.
Recommended for Ages 3+
WINNER OF THREE DORA MAVOR MOORE AWARDS INCLUDING OUTSTANDING PRODUCTION
Photo: Nicholas Porteous (2016 Production)
Soulpepper audiences enjoy free admission to the Toronto Christmas Market on the day of your performance with use of the Cherry Street entrance. When you are visiting the Young Centre during the Market, please enter the Distillery District via Cherry St. (Cherry St. and Tank House Lane) to bypass the Market lines.
Approximate running time: 1 hour(s) & 15 minute(s) . There will be no intermission.
Watch & Listen
- JOCELYN ADEMA, Tootles/Noodler
- RICHARD LAM, Curly/Bill Jukes
- GRAHAM CONWAY, Captain Hook/Mr Darling
- LANDON DOAK, Michael Darling
- MATTHEW FINLAN, Slightly/Barbecue
- LENA MARIPUU, Wendy Darling
- MATT PILIPIAK, Mr. Smee
- VICTOR POKINKO, John Darling
- FIONA SAUDER, Peter Pan
- REANNE SPITZER, Tinkerbell/Mrs. Darling/Starkey
- TAL SHULMAN, Nibs/Cherry