Soulpepper Theatre operates inside The Young Centre for Performing Arts and is located at the north-east corner of the Distillery Historic District, at the intersection of Mill Street and Cherry Street. View our recommended routes to get here.
Young Centre for the Performing Arts
50 Tank House Lane
Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
TRAVEL ADVISORY - TORONTO CHRISTMAS MARKET
Soulpepper audiences enjoy free admission to the Toronto Christmas Market on the day of your performance with use of the Cherry Street entrance. When you are visiting the Young Centre during the Market, please enter the Distillery District via Cherry St. (Cherry St. and Tank House Lane) to bypass the Market lines.
Please note, the Toronto Christmas Market may also limit parking availability. Please allow yourself extra time when visiting the Young Centre or consider taking public transit.
We recommend the following routes to access the Young Centre by public transit:
- Take subway to King Station on the Yonge-University line. Connect to the eastbound 504A streetcar directly to the Distillery Historic District.
- Take subway to Castle Frank station on the Bloor line. Connect to the 65A Parliament bus. Ride bus straight down Parliament. Exit at Front Street and walk one block south to Mill Street, and then walk east towards the Distillery Historic District.
- Take the eastbound 514 Cherry streetcar, exit at the Cherry Street Loop. Walk west across the intersection at Cherry Street and Mill Street.
- Take eastbound 504 King streetcar to Parliament Street. Walk two blocks south on Parliament Street to Mill Street, then enter the Distillery Historic District.
FROM GO TRANSIT/UNION STATION:
- Walk to the southeast corner of Front and Bay Streets and take the 121C bus to Mill Street at Cherry Street.
We recommend the following routes to access the Young Centre by vehicle:
FROM THE EAST
Don Valley Parkway to Richmond St. exit, west on Richmond to Parliament, south on Parliament to Mill St. (one block south of Front St.), then left onto Mill St.
Kingston Road to Eastern Ave. Turn south on Cherry St. to Mill St.
Queen St. East to Parliament then south on Parliament to Mill St. then east onto Mill St.
FROM THE WEST
QEW east to Gardiner Expressway.
Take Jarvis St. exit, then North on Jarvis St. to Front St.
East on Front to Parliament St.
South on Parliament to Mill St., east onto Mill St.
FROM THE NORTH
427 south to QEW. QEW east to Gardiner Expressway. Take Jarvis St. exit, then north on Jarvis St. to Front St., East on Front to Parliament St. then south on Parliament to Mill St., east onto Mill St.
Don Valley Parkway south to Richmond St. exit, west on Richmond to Parliament, south on Parliament to Mill St. (one block south of Front St.), then east onto Mill St.
There are parking lots in the Distillery District with entrances from Parliament Street. These lots do fill up quickly, especially on weekends and during Distillery Historic District events.
There are two other parking lots close by. Both north of Mill Street on the west side of Parliament Street, south of Front Street.