THIS IS YOUR PLACE, THESE ARE YOUR ARTISTS, THESE ARE YOUR STORIES. SOULPEPPER: YOU BELONG!
A theatre is more than a building or what is seen on its stages. It is a community – a place of belonging for artists and audiences of all ages and backgrounds. Support from charitable donations allows Soulpepper to thrive and take our work to new heights.
Your support allows us to:
- Share stories in our Toronto home, across the nation on tour, and around the world on digital platforms
- Embark on Project imagiNation, a commissioning project of new work from our country’s leading artists
- Offer a two-year paid residency, Soulpepper Academy, to the next generation of Canadian artists
- Mentor youth from across Toronto to help develop and celebrate their unique creativity
- Provide meaningful creative employment for Toronto’s largest company of theatre artists
As a not-for-profit charitable organization, we rely on your generous support. If you are already a donor, thank you! If you are not, consider joining our family of supporters by making a charitable donation today!
SOULPEPPER BY THE NUMBERS IN 2015
- 584 performances and public events
- 95,912 attendees at Soulpepper events, Festivals and touring productions coast to coast
- 16 Academy Members who graduated following 93 weeks of training
- 255 individual artists contracted by Soulpepper
- 25 Dora Mavor Moore Award nominations
- 6 cities toured by Soulpepper works
- 4585 youth attended performances as part of school groups and through access initiatives
- 353 youth participants in Soulpepper’s outreach and mentorship programs
- 75 participants of the Soulpepper-CultureLink New Canadians Welcome Program
Soulpepper is a registered charity and tax receipts are issued for all donations $10 or more. Charitable registration number: 86969 8449 RR0001