Romeo and Juliet. Orpheus and Eurydice. Almighty Voice and His Wife.
This powerful true story is shaken up and reimagined into an eloquent tale of tragic love and a fully theatrical exorcism of the hurts of history. A modern classic about the role of Indigenous people in Canada.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spAlmightyVoice
Illustration: Dan Bejar
Watch & Listen
- JANI LAUZON, Director
- KEN MACKENZIE, Set Designer
- KINOO ARCENTALES, Costume Designer
- JENNIFER LENNON, Lighting Designer
- MARC MERILAINEN, Sound Designer & Composer
- MIKE ROSS, Music Coach
- CURTIS PEETEETUCE, Research Advisor
- ROBERT HARDING, Stage Manager
- JESSICA CAMPBELL-MARACLE, Apprentice Stage Manager