A NATIONAL FILM BOARD OF CANADA AND NATIONAL THEATRE OF GREAT BRITAIN CO-PRODUCTION
PRESENTED BY SOULPEPPER AND THE NATIONAL FILM BOARD OF CANADA
After captivating imaginations around the globe, this pioneering work makes its North American Premiere.
Draw Me Close blurs the worlds of live performance, virtual reality and animation to create a vivid memoir about the relationship between a mother and her son, in the wake of her terminal cancer diagnosis. Weaving theatrical storytelling with cutting-edge technology, the performance allows the audience member to take the part of the protagonist, Jordan, inside a live, animated world.
Note: This is a one-hour individual immersive experience, available in a series of timed admission slots. For assistance in booking consecutive admission slots, please call the Box Office: 416-866-8666.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #DrawMeClose
Watch & Listen
- JORDAN TANNAHILL, Writer & Director
- TOM PARIS, Set Designer
- GARETH FRY, Sound Designer
- TEVA HARRISON, Illustrations
- OLLIE KAY, Additional Illustrations
- ALL SEEING EYE, Creative Technologists
- AYLWIN LO, Motion Capture Lead
- LUKASZ RUMINSKY, Senior Developer, Motion Capture
- JOHANNA NICHOLLS, Producer (NT)
- DAVID OPPENHEIM, Producer (NFB)
- TOBY COFFEY, Executive Producer (NT)
- ANITA LEE, Executive Producer (NFB)