It’s 1959 in a small Ontario town with summer vacation on the horizon. And then a girl goes missing. Innocence Lost is a riveting take on the Steven Truscott criminal case that rocked the country for decades, and scarred a generation forever.
Warning: Contains mature subject matter
Approximate running time: 2 hours & 5 minutes. There will be one 20 minute intermission.
Stools are available on June 15 and 20. Call the Box Office at 416-866-8666 to check availability and book.
Join us! Playwright Beverley Cooper and Julian Sher, author of Until You Are Dead: Steven Truscott's Long Ride Into History, will be giving a pre-performance chat before the matinee on June 23 at 12:30pm in the Cabaret.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spInnocence
Soulpepper is pleased to offer live ASL interpretation for select performances of this production.
June 6, 7:30 PM
June 9, 1:30 PM (Pre-Show chat 1 hour before the performance)
Watch & Listen
- COURTNEY CH'NG LANCASTER, Sarah
- DEBORAH DRAKEFORD, Mother
- JOHN CLELAND, Father
- NANCY PALK, Isabel Lebourdais/Judge
- JOHN JARVIS, Harold Graham/Dr Penistan
- AKOSUA AMO-ADEM, Trudy/Jocelyne Gaudet
- GHAZAL AZARBAD, Trudy/Jocelyne Gaudet
- CHRISTEF DESIR, Juror's Son/Dougie Oates
- DAN MOUSSEAU, Steven Truscott
- BERKLEY SILVERMAN, Lynne Harper
- CAROLINE GILLIS, Doris Truscott/Butch George
- JACKIE MAXWELL, Director
- CAMELLIA KOO, Set Designer
- SUE LEPAGE, Costume Designer
- BONNIE BEECHER, Lighting Designer
- JOHN GZOWSKI, Sound Designer
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- ALEXIS GONTAN, Child Supervisor
- ROBERT HARDING, Production Stage Manager
- SARAH MILLER, Stage Manager
- IAN MICHAEL COSTELLO, Assistant Stage Manager
- KELLY BOUDREAU, Apprentice Stage Manager
- ROSALIE VISSERS, ASL Interpreter
- PEGGY ZEHR, ASL Interpreter
- ANITA SMALL, Cross-Cultural Consultant
- JOANNE CRIPPS, ASL Coach