Some people you just can’t quit.
On the edge of the desert, passions are buried deep, and secrets even deeper. Eddie has come to bring May out of hiding and win her back, no matter who stands in the way. This celebrated work from Sam Shepard combines his characteristic dark humour with a raw energy that won’t let go.
Approximate running time: 1 hour and 20 minutes. There will be no intermission.
FINALIST FOR PULITZER PRIZE FOR DRAMA
JOIN THE CONVERSATION USING #spFool
Cara Gee and Eion Bailey. Photo: Dahlia Katz
Watch & Listen
- FRANK COX-O'CONNELL, Director
- LORENZO SAVOINI, Set Designer
- SHANNON LEA DOYLE, Costume Designer
- SIMON ROSSITER, Lighting Designer
- ANDREW PENNER, Sound Designer & Composer
- MADDIE BAUTISTA, Associate Sound Designer
- SAMANTHA MCCUE, Costume Research Assistant
- GUILLERMO VERDECCHIA, Production Dramaturg
- SIMON FON, Fight Director
- KELLY MCEVENUE, Alexander Coach
- KATE SANDESON, Stage Manager
- KATE DUNCAN, Assistant Stage Manager