Soulpepper and the Young Centre for the Performing Arts have been awarded the Safe Travels Stamp from the World Travel and Tourism Council. This international symbol is designed to allow travellers to recognize companies around the world which have adopted health and hygiene safety measures that ensure patron experiences are safe.
- Full Vaccination: Though the Province of Ontario has removed the mandatory vaccination policy for theatres and concert venues, the Young Centre for the Performing Arts will still require full vaccination status until at least May 8, 2022.
- Face Masks: Patrons and staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Reduced Contact: As much as possible, interactions between staff and patrons will be contactless. This includes ticket scanning, box office transactions, and health screenings.
- Physical Distancing: Patrons are encouraged to maintain a physical distance where possible.
- Sanitation: Hand sanitizing stations will be available. All high-touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Please do not attend if you have a fever or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending, or if you have had close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of having COVID-19.